At Relativity, we make great software that helps users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our product is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world – in the cloud, on-premises, or both – to manage large volumes of data.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As a Channel Manager, you will be responsible for initiating, maintaining, and expanding relationships with assigned channel partners. The Channel Manager understands the unique needs and business drivers within their accounts. They utilize this knowledge to sell our product suite, advocate for their clients within kCura and overall help them be successful with our products.
• Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
• Meet assigned targets for sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
• Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
• Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
• Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
• Manage potential channel conflict with other company sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
• Enable partner’s go-to-market strategy and advocate for partner’s needs internally.
• Work with customer success, support, and product teams to enable assigned partner accounts to provide unparalleled quality and value to our collective customer base.
• BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related discipline, or at least six years account/client management experience
• Ability to travel up to 30%
• 3+ years of channel sales/account management experience in a complex technology solution-selling B2B sales environment
• Both SaaS and on-premises selling experience highly preferred
• Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
• Excellent presentation and poise
• Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a minimal amount of supervision
• Ability to handle multiple tasks at any given time and prioritize accordingly
• Friendly and honest with an unparalleled level of customer commitment
• Strong technical competence preferred
• Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Exceptional relationship-building skills
Our software has more than 150,000 active users in more than 40 countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and more than 195 of the Am Law 200. We have grown significantly over the last several years and continue striving to build software that helps solve our customers’ toughest e-discovery and unstructured data challenges.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.