At Relativity, we make great software that helps users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our product is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world – in the cloud, on-premises, or both – to manage large volumes of data.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As a Senior Channel Account Manager, Global Advisory you will be responsible for account management and growth in the Global Advisory Partner channel. In this role, you will bring a point of view to the partner and their prospective clients on the value of Relativity to help expand current partner business opportunities, new service revenue opportunities for their client base, and a roadmap for building and/or growing their practice around Relativity products.
• Minimum 5 years' of quota-carrying experience in software or services sales;
• Previous experience selling to professional advisory/consulting service firms required; special consideration given to candidates who have delivered services around eDiscovery, litigation support, dispute advisory, forensic accounting or consulting services
• BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Communications or related discipline
• Demonstrated success with large transactions and lengthy sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market
• Ability to travel up to 50%
• Enterprise selling or SaaS experience a plus
• Relativity RCA, RCSP, or Relativity Review certification a plus
• Technical background or experience with Relativity a plus
• Strong understanding of SaaS products preferred
• Financial modeling and contract negotiation experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Pipeline management and forecasting experience Self-motivated and organized
• Exceptional relationship-building skills
Our software has more than 150,000 active users in more than 40 countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and more than 195 of the Am Law 200. We have grown significantly over the last several years and continue striving to build software that helps solve our customers’ toughest e-discovery and unstructured data challenges.