At Relativity, we make great software that helps users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our product is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world – in the cloud, on-premises, or both – to manage large volumes of data.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As a Senior Project Manager (Business Systems and Applications), you will be responsible for facilitating successful project delivery including the planning, scheduling, execution, and closing of projects. You will acquire a deep understanding of Relativity’s internal systems and capabilities to drive operational efficiencies, provide solutions to a variety of business and technical challenges, understand dependencies and ask the right questions to draw them out. The Senior Project Manager (Business Systems and Applications) works under minimal direction of managers and more senior team members and reviews work and provides guidance for less experienced colleagues.
• Guide team as they work with business stakeholders to define project scope, objectives, tasks, milestones, budgets, and measures of success and customer satisfaction
• Proven experience in managing projects and deployments that support and enable the lead-to-cash business process
• Broad knowledge of declarative and programmatic capabilities in SaaS-based customer application development
• Plan, estimate, and control project costs, including resource planning, to ensure project is delivered on time and within budget
• Identify and manage project resource needs and goals - strategies, staffing, scheduling, issue resolution, contingency plans, communication plans, and change control
• Track and report on project risks, progress, issues, and milestones; provide status reports to management, project teams, and other project stakeholders
• Guide team in the maintenance of project management guidelines, training programs, policies, and procedures
• Develop SLA, RFIs, and RFPs as required to enable third party solutions and IT services
• Oversee vendor management to ensure outsourced tasks meet contract expectations, Relativity standards, and are delivered on time
• Act as liaison between IT stakeholders to strengthen understanding of business-aligned goals
• Conduct process analysis and recommend changes in policies and procedures in order to improve operations
• Adhere to and promote EPM standard project management tools, procedures and best practices
• Provide project management coaching and mentoring to others in the organization
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related discipline, or at least eight to ten years of experience leading medium to large information technology projects (e.g. software development, system implementations, business analysis, and process re-engineering) through all phases of the project life cycle
• Excellent experience in a client-facing role and working in cross-functional teams towards common goals; consulting background is a plus
• Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and verbal and written communications for technical and non-technical audiences
• Excellent knowledge of project management techniques and tools ( e.g Waterfall, SDLC, Agile)
• Excellent knowledge of or familiarity with multiple Technology Infrastructure concepts such as, Servers, Virtualization, Storage, Networking, Telecommunications, Cloud Computing
• Proficient in using MS Office, MS Project, Visio
• PMP or PMI Certification is a plus
Our software has more than 130,000 active users in more than 40 countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice and more than 190 of the Am Law 200. We have grown significantly over the last several years and continue striving to build software that helps solve our customers’ toughest e-discovery and unstructured data challenges.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.