At Relativity,we make great software that helps users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our product is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world – in the cloud, on-premises, or both – to manage large volumes of data.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As a Sales Enablement Manager, you will develop and manage sales enablement materials tied to key kCura initiatives, act as the voice of the customer, and build plans/execute on activities and deliverables needed to successfully support the sales team. You will maintain close relationships with sales, marketing, product management, and customer success. The Sales Enablement Manager is responsible for helping sales team members achieve peak performance and ensuring that marketing and sales materials and efforts are effective tools for the sales organization’s use.
• Work closely with the marketing and sales team to create, localize and distribute segment and market specific context for all materials, collateral, tools and programs for our global sales team (i.e. demo materials, presentations, talking points, sales slicks, etc.)
• Assess the demand and influence the prioritization of all Sales programs and tools. Measure the success of these programs using data and metrics.
• Collaborate with Sales Leadership to assess needs related to sales materials, collateral or programs for Sales globally.
• Create strategies targeted at improving the adoption of sales enablement materials and platforms
• Develop/enhance the sales onboarding process by working with Sales Leadership, HR, Marketing, Customer Success, etc. to ensure new team members have access to all tools, resources/, training, marketing collateral, etc.
• Partner with Sales Leadership, Training, Marketing, HR, and subject matter experts across the business/ to develop a standard sales training program for new and existing sales representatives.
• Develop and maintain all sales training materials and create training guides for new processes.
• Build a library of content in a sales enablement platform as you manage and maintain all sales materials.
• Research and suggest additional tools as needed to optimize sales enablement activities and programs.
• Produce regular updates to the sales team on evolving product updates, strategies, and industry news.
• Develop a strategy for streamlining and standardizing the sales communication process
• Identify gaps and drive education on sales processes, product knowledge, and best practices to help increase productivity and adoption of internal systems and processes needed to drive the sales cycle forward.
• Own categories of training including sales methodology, discovery, negotiation, sales narratives, and strategic selling approaches (MEDDIC, Value Based Selling, Challenger, etc).
• Engage with customers and sales team to understand challenges, opportunities, and design responsive enablement materials.
•Manage additional ad hoc responsibilities in support of sales.
• Demonstrate kCura Management Competencies (Embodies Personal Learning, Builds High-Performing Teams, Aligns Goals with Strategy, Makes Effective Decisions) in daily work, and seeks opportunities to apply and enhance management skills to create sustainable success for kCura.
• 5-7 years of B2B marketing or similar experience in a software environment
• Experience managing SAVO, Seismic or other enterprise scale sales enablement platforms
• Experience working in Salesforce to review and utilize key campaign and sales activity metrics
• Proven project management skills
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills
• Strong team player and high attention to detail; desire to work in a collaborative environment
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities with ease and composure while continuing to meet established deadlines
• Experience partnering with teams across departments to accomplish objectives
• Ability to coordinate and effectively prioritize multiple tasks
• Genuine enthusiasm for building quality software
• Strong sense of ownership and dedication to high quality work
• Collaborative by nature
• BA/BS in Business, Business, Marketing, Communications or related discipline
• Experience working with channel and direct sales teams
• Experience working with remote sales teams
• Resilient through change
• Analytical drive
• 1-3 managing a team or department
• Excellent facilitation and inquiry skills
• Excellent understanding of the software development lifecycle; agile experience a plus
Our software has more than 150,000 active users in more than 40 countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and more than 195 of the Am Law 200. We have grown significantly over the last several years and continue striving to build software that helps solve our customers’ toughest e-discovery and unstructured data challenges.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.