At Relativity, we make great software that helps users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our product is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world – in the cloud, on-premises, or both – to manage large volumes of data.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As an IT Business Services Manager – Customer Journey, you will help own the vision and drive the success of IT services that support and enable the Relativity organization. To do this, you will build relationships with key stakeholder, anticipate new opportunities, prioritize the project portfolio, and ensure the satisfaction and success of our customers. To be successful in this position, you must be well versed in the marketing operations, sales operations/sales enablement, and order to cash domains.
• Responsible for the satisfaction of internal customers across the range of the IT service portfolio
• Anticipate new and innovative IT demands, new product or service opportunities, and identify systemic service issues
• Own the overall strategic direction, ensuring that the right services are offered, and make the decisions about when to create, extend, or retire services within the IT service portfolio
• Establish and be responsible for the success criteria and service levels for services and ensure that they are met or exceeded
• Be outwardly focused on service outcomes, opportunities for improving customer experiences, and working as a team of business service managers to negotiate and resolve process issues to optimize the entire portfolio of services
• Work on issues of the highest complexity and strategic value
• Understand and breakdown the internal customer workflow and map to the IT business services offered
• Be the voice of the internal customer with the service delivery teams. Gather, prioritize, and communicate feedback and feature requests
• Monitor the internal customer’s success indicators, and translate into actionable strategies to drive maximum value of the IT service portfolio
• Contribute thought leadership and best practice around business transformation and user adoption
• Collaborate with vendors and industry consultants to continuously learn and identify opportunities to advance our strategy and operating model to support our stakeholders
• As a leader of the Business Service Manager team, mentor the development and support of the Business Service’s team members, including goal setting, continuous training, continuous coaching, and continuous feedback.
• BA / BS in Business, Computer Science or related discipline, or at least ten years working in a technology and/or consulting industry
• 8+ years of experience leading project delivery for large, cross functional enterprise projects
• 5+ years of marketing or sales operations experience
• Must have expert level process knowledge and proven experience with planning and roadmaps for SaaS/Cloud platforms, specifically with Salesforce and the market to cash process
• Experience with Marketo, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce CPQ, and/or Intaact
• Proven experience at program management within organizations undergoing growth, helping to effectively drive change across groups
• Strong situational analysis, negotiation, and decision-making abilities
• Strong and effective facilitation, stakeholder interviewing and presentation skills
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams from Marketing, Sales, Customer Support, Customer Success, Finance/Accounting, Engineering, and Human Resources
• Must be a self-starter, creative, high energy, and comfortable working in a start-up paced software company
• Strong consulting skills and proven results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value to internal customers
• Working knowledge of software development process and software design
Our software has over 150,000 active users in more than 40 countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice and more than 199 of the Am Law 200. We have grown significantly over the last several years and continue striving to build software that helps solve our customers’ toughest e-discovery and unstructured data challenges.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.