At Relativity, we make great software that helps users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our product is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world – in the cloud, on-premises, or both – to manage large volumes of data.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As a Partner Development Manager, you will provide the partnership development expertise to grow the number of Relativity partners and to drive business growth generation through this channel. You will have demonstrated strong performance in commercial partnership, business development, and sales roles. You are a self-starter who can work in a changing industry under general direction of managers and senior team members.
• Define and take ownership for execution of sales plans for a defined territory
• Identify and add new SaaS partners to achieve Relativity objectives in an assigned territory
• Drive partner’s business qualification to ensure investments are made in partners that are committed and capable
• Accountable for the growth of the business from new channel partners within an assigned territory
• Provide visibility to management and ensure alignment on high potential agreements
• Perform product demonstrations
• Coordinate resources throughout the entire sales cycle
• Manage and document the details of the sales cycle in Salesforce.com and provide regular updates of your pipeline to sales leadership
• Work with the entire sales team to share ideas and foster an open and collaborative environment
• Bachelor degree required (preferably in one of the following fields of study: Business, Marketing, Communications)
• At least five years of experience in partner channel development, sales, business development, alliance management in the technology industry
• Deep knowledge, experience and understanding of the enterprise software channel environment (MSP, VAR, Advisory, Reseller, System Integrator, other)
• Willingness to travel 50% of the time
• Experience with B2B SaaS software partner programs
• Strong business acumen, including knowledge of ROI and TCO principles
• Record of success in generating net new business
• Working knowledge of cloud business models
• Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Curiosity and ability to ask great questions
Our software has more than 150,000 active users in more than 40 countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and more than 195 of the Am Law 200. We have grown significantly over the last several years and continue striving to build software that helps solve our customers’ toughest e-discovery and unstructured data challenges.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.