At Relativity, we make great software that helps users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our product is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world – in the cloud, on-premises, or both – to manage large volumes of data.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
Relativity is looking for an experienced Manager, Application Administration to join the Enterprise Business Systems and Applications team. As a Manager, Application Administration, you will work closely with various business and IT teams to meet the overall business objectives and ensure successful delivery of those solutions. You will manage a team of application administrators, lead ideation and conference room pilot sessions with our business partners to discover current pain points, define the business objectives, collaborate on “to-be” process, and determine the required solution capabilities to enable and optimize. The ideal candidate succeeds and enjoys working in a fast paced, dynamic environment, and thrives on being collaborative, solving the hard problems, managing projects, and providing direction, mentorship, and coaching to the team. A proven record building great cross functional experiences with expert knowledge of the Salesforce platform is a must.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, business administration, or related area
• 8+ years of defining, influencing and implementing enterprise solutions
• 5+ years of proven experiencing implementing solutions in Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, and/or Salesforce Community Cloud
• Salesforce.com Certified Administrator or equivalent experience
• Ability to investigate cross-functional business processes and envision the possibility of new or optimized business needs
• Ability to work effectively and manage partnerships with all areas and members of the business
• Thought leadership, and curiosity of business process and drive to keep pace with the new, emerging trends, technologies, and innovations
• Ability to present complex ideas in a clearly and concisely to technical and non-technical audiences
• Experience with Agile implementation methodologies
• Proficient with advanced excel formulas or basic programming
• Salesforce Sales or Service Consultant certification is a plus
• Salesforce Steelbrick CPQ experience is a plus
• Experience with Visualforce, Apex, SQL is a plus
• Atlassian Jira, Jira Service Desk, and Confluence administration experience is a plus
• Experience working in a continuous integration environment is a plus
• ITIL Foundations certification is considered a plus
• Prior scrum master is considered a plus
Our software has more than 150,000 active users in more than 40 countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and more than 195 of the Am Law 200. We have grown significantly over the last several years and continue striving to build software that helps solve our customers’ toughest e-discovery and unstructured data challenges.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.