At Relativity, we make great software that helps users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our product is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world – in the cloud, on-premises, or both – to manage large volumes of data.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
Relativity is looking for an experienced Technical Lead to join the Enterprise Business Systems and Applications team. As a Technical Lead, you will work closely with various business and IT teams to meet the overall business objectives and ensure successful delivery of those solutions. You lead and/or participate in ideation sessions with our business partners to discover current opportunities and pain points, collaborate on “to-be” process, and own the design and build of the required capabilities to enable and optimize. The ideal candidate succeeds and enjoys working in a fast paced, dynamic environment, and thrives on being collaborative, solving the hard problems, managing projects, and providing direction, mentorship, and coaching to the team. A proven record building great cross functional experiences with expert knowledge of the Salesforce platform is a must.
• Own the technical design, development, and delivery of projects involving the Salesforce.com platform/products to solve the given business need
• Own the translation of business requirements into technical requirements and assist other team members in designing and implementing the solution
• Responsible for the identification of effort estimates, work breakdown and identification of technical project dependencies and execution sequence
• Responsible for reducing the overall project technical risk by uncovering design issues early and articulating design considerations, trade-offs and recommendations for technical architecture
• Write comprehensive functional, technical and database design specifications
• Hands on development on the Salesforce platform, whether declarative or custom, to design and build the solution for the expected business outcome
• Work directly on issues of the highest complexity and strategic value where analysis of situation and/or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including a holistic understanding of processes followed by various business units
• Drive best practices for our Salesforce architecture, application lifecycle management, and development coding standards, and policies
• Become immersed in the Salesforce platform to keep up to date with new functionality by attending conferences and online training, and being active on the Salesforce user community
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, business administration, or related area
• At least 6 years of defining, influencing and implementing enterprise solutions
• At least 5 years of proven experiencing implementing solutions in Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, and/or Salesforce Community Cloud
• Experience with SQL Server, Azure Cloud, SOQL, and SOSL queries
• Excellent understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns, as well as prior work with OO languages (Java, Ruby, C#, C++, etc)
• Experience working in a continuous integration environment
• Salesforce.com Certified Administrator or equivalent experience
• Salesforce.com Platform Developer certification or equivalent experience
• Experience with Agile implementation methodologies
• Ability to investigate cross-functional business processes and envision the possibility of new or optimized business needs
• Ability to work effectively and manage partnerships with all areas and members of the business
• Ability to present complex ideas in a clearly and concisely to technical and non-technical audiences
• Salesforce Sales or Service Consultant certification is a plus
• CPQ experience is a plus
• Experience working in a continuous integration environment is a plus
• ITIL Foundations certification is considered a plus
• Prior scrum master is considered a plus
Our software has more than 150,000 active users in more than 40 countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and more than 195 of the Am Law 200. We have grown significantly over the last several years and continue striving to build software that helps solve our customers’ toughest e-discovery and unstructured data challenges.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.