At Relativity, we make great software that helps users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our product is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world – in the cloud, on-premises, or both – to manage large volumes of data.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As a Business Process Analyst, Customer Success and Support, you will be responsible for assisting the Operations Manager in overseeing the creation, identification and maintenance of the processes for the Customer Success and Support teams. The Business Process Analyst, Customer Success and Support provides structure for large amounts of information while considering Relativity’s business objectives.
• Lead discovery meetings to review process requirements, test, support and help training plans, if needed, to ensure they are in line with business objectives.
• Analyze current processes and workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved or automated.
• Documentation of all processes and maintenance required to ensure they are kept evergreen.
• Collect and collate feedback on process performance and measure effectiveness.
• Act as liaison between Customer Success and Support and other business units when creating new processes.
• Providing single point of contact for Customer Success and Support and act as conduit to other departments.
• Expert in how the Customer Success and Support teams utilize Salesforce, Gainsight, and all other tools to help identify process improvements.
• Make recommendations for process enhancements or other actions to improve productivity.
• Being a subject matter expert for Customer Success and Support, can identify bottlenecks and use business acumen, data, and resources available to make recommendations accordingly.
• Run ad hoc projects as needed.
• Passes certification for Relativity Administration (RCA) within 6 months of start date.
• BA/BS degree
• ITIL experience or certification
• 2+ years’ work experience, quantitative field preferred
• Ability to travel 10% of the time
• Demonstrated project leadership experience handling multiple simultaneous projects
• Salesforce and Gainsight experience
• Demonstrated technical skills to manage and lead others
• Experience leading large process improvement projects
• Highly collaborative
• Skilled in problem solving and analysis
Our software has more than 150,000 active users in more than 40 countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and more than 195 of the Am Law 200. We have grown significantly over the last several years and continue striving to build software that helps solve our customers’ toughest e-discovery and unstructured data challenges.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.