At Relativity, we make great software that helps users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our product is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world – in the cloud, on-premises, or both – to manage large volumes of data.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As a Senior HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for executing Relativity's people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, driving HR functional excellence, and processing improvements within Relativity. The Senior HR Partner works under general direction of managers and senior team members.
• Act as the initial point of contact for all HR related issues to assigned Relativity’s client groups in order to help maintain a high touch, high performing culture
• Partner with Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, HR Services, and Engagement teams to drive company-wide HR programs and initiatives
• Partner with the entire company and the HR verticals to ensure successful delivery and follow up of yearly processes such as performance summary process, management 360 survey, annual compensation/bonus cycle, spring and fall promotion cycle, and benefits open enrollment
• Work collaboratively with employees and managers to resolve employee relations issues, including coaching on performance related matters and associated processes
• Perform exit interviews to identify trends and themes and analyze the results on a monthly basis to the Executive Team
• Work with HR services team and other HR Partners to analyze trends and metrics as they apply to assigned internal customer group(s)
• Develops creative approaches to align with business initiatives
• Assist with other HR programs and projects as needed
• Acts as a mentor to other HR Partners on the team
• BA/BS in Human Resources or related discipline, or at least seven to ten years of human resources experience (HR Generalist preferred)
• Demonstrated passion for innovation, HR solutions and process improvement
• Demonstrated ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to improve organizational effectiveness
• Understanding of federal and state HR related regulations and compliance procedures
• Demonstrated exceptional customer service and collaboration skills
• Demonstrated history of balancing multiple priorities and projects simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business
• Previous experience supporting remote/international locations
• PHR Certification
Our software has more than 150,000 active users in more than 40 countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and more than 195 of the Am Law 200. We have grown significantly over the last several years and continue striving to build software that helps solve our customers’ toughest e-discovery and unstructured data challenges.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.